2015 was a pretty good year for running. Here are some highlights:
- 2,425 miles this year: my second highest-mileage year
- 10 races (6 ultras, 4 marathons), including:
- Two North Face 50ms: a 75-minute course PR in San Francisco and a 3rd place age-group finish in D.C.
- New York City Marathon: a once-in-a-lifetime experience with good friends
- Moosalamoo Ultra: 1st place finish, 1st time losing a shoe on the course
- Antarctica Marathon: Yep, that was this year too!
Here’s a cool word cloud I made from all of my running posts from 2015.
Thanks for a great year, 2015!